Skip to Content

Menu

A Historic Week

December 13, 2016, 2:36 pm

Even when the market was going nowhere in the fall, I expected stocks to have a strong finish to the year after we got through the election. I must say that they’ve exceeded even my bullish expectations, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average is now less than 1% away from crossing 20,000.

I’ve been thinking about the Dow and its historic benchmark recently and wanted to share my thoughts with you in a video talking about both the countdown to Dow 20,000 and even more importantly where we go from here. I think you’re going to like what I have to say and invite you to click on the video below to watch it.

The financial crisis was a defining moment for the Fed, the markets and for many investors. We are now on the threshold of a path back to more normal rates, which is also significant. I have some thoughts for you on this as well, which I’ve included in a second video. We’ll look at the key lesson for investors from the last eight years, the impact of Fed policy on the market and what to expect going forward.

14 comments

1. I’m so inspired! What is the absolute minimum and where do I start to plan for prosperity and the path to abundance? A beginner.

Comment by Janice McGowan on December 13, 2016 at 5:26 pm
  2. I agree with your conclusions on growth, but have one concern.
    What happens to the federal deficit if we employ new infrastructure programs, and grant major corporations major tax deductions.
    It sounds like the recipe for a major top next year with a pullback looming in the not to distant future.

Comment by Andrew Chamblin III on December 13, 2016 at 6:10 pm
  3. Please comment on how to manage option trades, given the fact that the
    bid and ask spreads on the CBOE are so massive. When I review a potential option trade, and examine the bid and ask spreads, it frequently appears
    that the underlying stock price would have to move 20% or more in a two
    month period merely to break even on the trade. It is difficult to
    escape the conclusion that only the market makers on the CBOE floor
    can make any money in this environment. I would appreciate hearing
    your views on this subject. Thank you.

Comment by Irwin FISCHMAN on December 13, 2016 at 6:12 pm
  4. Great video! Always looking for next video!
    Your info exceeds all. Always waiting for
    next one. Dedicated subscriber. Tom

Comment by Tom on December 13, 2016 at 6:49 pm
  5. Great video! Always looking for next video!
    Your info exceeds all.

Comment by Tom on December 13, 2016 at 6:57 pm
  6. I have read every thing you have emailed for long time and i am impressed but you expanded your program and give out fewer stocks in each. You know more about stocks than i will ever know but i am a business man my fear is your moving to fast. Example, you talk a lot about making m,ers the only you have named is your self. thanks ned

Comment by ned on December 13, 2016 at 7:27 pm
  7. thanks Hilary excited about the market again 2017 is going to be a strong year looking forward to making lots of money with your services

Comment by bob on December 13, 2016 at 7:54 pm
  8. Feeling strong! Going to replay both of your videos New Years day 2017 and get reenergized for the new year.

Thank you Hilary and have wonderful Holiday.

Comment by CHRIS CAMERON on December 13, 2016 at 7:59 pm
  9. I started with your ETF TREND TRADER program in August. Markets have gone wild since election and I have realized no profits. My total loss to join is now over $1200, including fee to join. Not happy. Looks like I must remain attached to my computer/phone for 12 hrs/day to make program effective. New opportunities have not been frequent lately. Would like to believe my losses will be recovered before my membership expires! Any suggestions?

Comment by Lon Danek on December 13, 2016 at 8:54 pm
  10. It is rather unbelievable. Just waiting with baited breath!

Comment by Ruth on December 13, 2016 at 9:03 pm
  11. The most interesting scenario!

Comment by Rashmi Patel on December 13, 2016 at 9:27 pm
  12. Thanks for the great information and forecasting Hilary!
    All the best to you and yours this holiday season.

Comment by Rob R. on December 13, 2016 at 10:59 pm
  13. Hilary,

You are the only Hilary that I ever listen to.

The “Holiday” Hillary is gone, the triumph is here.

Your Dec. 13th messages are terrific.

Merry Christmas, Thanks,

Greg Taylor

Comment by Greg Taylor on December 14, 2016 at 9:22 am
  14. Hillary, Thanks for the video. I couldn’t help but notice you liked Honeywell. You wouldn’t happen to originally be from Minneapolis would you?:)

Comment by Kyle on December 14, 2016 at 9:24 am

* Required. Email address will not be shared.

By submitting a comment you grant Kramer Capital Research a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared. Please note that comments will be not be responded to directly on this website, but may be addressed through future articles and other content.